ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK BELOW - to be turned in when an offer of enrollment has been extended to your student.
2. Emergency Contact form. Please download and complete one for each child in your family. This information will be held in our office, accessible to staff in case of an emergency.
3. Copy of each child’s Birth Certificate.
4. Proof of Indiana Residency. This may be a utility bill or similar document that shows current name and address. This may not be a driver’s license.
5. Release of Student Records form. This form must be filled out for every child, including incoming kindergartners and students who are currently home schooled. This form allows your child’s current school to release their records to Discovery Charter School and allows our school to complete required reporting to the Indiana Department of Education.
6. Copy of current IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or BIP (Behavior Intervention Plan), if applicable. If you have a copy to share, please do. If you do not, Discovery Charter School will obtain a copy from your child’s current school.
7. Copy of most recent Report Card, if applicable.