ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK BELOW - to be turned in when an offer of enrollment has been extended to your student.
2. Emergency Contact form. Please download and complete one for each child in your family. This information will be held in our office, accessible to staff in case of an emergency.
3. Copy of each child’s Birth Certificate.
4. Proof of Indiana Residency. One of the following documents is acceptable: mortgage statement, lease agreement, electric/gas bill, or pay statement. The document must be current (within 60 days) and have the parent/guardian name and address. 5. Release of Student Records form. This form must be filled out for every child, including incoming kindergartners and students who are currently home schooled. This form allows your child’s current school to release their records to Discovery Charter School and allows our school to complete required reporting to the Indiana Department of Education.
6. Copy of current IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or BIP (Behavior Intervention Plan), if applicable. If you have a copy to share, please do. If you do not, Discovery Charter School will obtain a copy from your child’s current school.
7. Copy of most recent Report Card, if applicable.
Additional paperwork will be required before the school year begins.
Discovery Charter School is a free public school open to all eligible candidates subject to space and staff availability. No student or applicant at Discovery Charter School shall, on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, income level, disabling condition, proficiency in the English language, or athletic ability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity.